Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Reflection for Day 2 (27 May 2015)

I have done 2 activities today. One is the bottle seperation machine and The Bicycle electricity generator. The bottle seperation machine was a very cool activity because it can separate 4 different bottles (Plastic, Glass, Aluminium & Steel). The bottle will first slide down the slide onto a metal levatating platform and there are magnets there to attract steel bottles. Then, the bottle will slide down on the left of the levatating platform into a hole for the aluminium can. A "whacker" is there to make the plastic and aluminium bottles to move down. The bicycle electricity generator uses the wheel's of the bicycle to produce electricity.

Throughout the course of the day, we have met many problems and we used the problems to identify solutions to our problems. I have learned to solve problems with my team. I feel very happy and satisfied with what I have done today. The project has made me understand the concepts of how to make a putt putt boat and it can be applied when I make a boat in the future. 

Currently, I do not have any pressing questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment